Monday, October 30, 2006

Lights in the scrap yard

After the fire the scrap yard on 96 Hyde avenue was upgraded. New equipment was purchased and new lighting was installed. High intensity lights make the scrap yard much more visible. These lights shine directly into my bedroom. I had made a complaint to Italo Joe Luzi on October 19, 2006. He forwarded my email to Officer Bryan Mcguire. Since I have heard nothing from Officer Mcguire I decided to send a follow up email today before I left for work. This is what I wrote:

Officer Mcguire

This is a follow up email to my earlier complaint regarding the scrap
yard on 96 Hyde Avenue. They have recently installed some very high
poowered lights that shine directly into my home. I understand that
this contrary to the City of Toronto by laws and would like to know
what is being done about it. These lights are powerful and 24 hours a day.

Regards,

Sean Kloosterman

No comments: